Field Service Engineer - Grain Milling Industry (Markham, Ontario)
|November 08, 2013 - March 31, 2014|
|Location:||Markham, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Buhler Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional Customer Service / Field Service Engineer for the grain milling industry to provide support for our rapidly growing Customer Service Group. |
Buhler is a Swiss-based $2.6B company. We are an internationally recognized leader in the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of capital equipment and processing systems serving both the food and non-food industry.
|Duties:||- Repair, install, troubleshoot, inspect and modify Bühler and other manufacturer’s equipment at customer sites. |
- Assess customer’s needs in regards to maintenance, spare parts, modernization and improvement of process.
- Provide Customer Training.
- Commissioning of plants or single machines.
- Promote Bühler Customer Service and help customers plan for future service.
- Travel within the Service Station (approximately 80-90%)
|Qualifications:||- 2 year program in Manufacturing Engineering technology or equivalent with emphasis on electronics.|
- 2 years of experience with installation, repair, and maintenance of food processing equipment.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and problem solve.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient software skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
What Bühler Offers:
- Highly competitive salary
- Liberal benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation
- And much more