Customer Service Sales Manager (Grain Milling - Mahwah, NJ)
|March 31, 2013 - December 31, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Buhler Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional Customer Service Sales Manager in the Grain Milling industry for our Customer Service Grand Slam initiative. |
With our Customer Service (CS) Grand Slam initiative the company Buhler is determined to become the Service Champion in the next few years. In order to accomplish this goal Buhler North America has determined various geographical service stations.
The CS Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and customer relationship within a service station. This CS Sales position will form part of the Buhler North America Customer Service Team and report to the Area Service Manager.
|Duties:||Overall the CS Sales Manager acts as a local Buhler entrepreneur in the service station. He proactively supports Buhler customers in that service station throughout the life cycle of their plant and equipment. The CS Sales Manager is locally supported by sales back office and technologists. |
The Customer Service Sales Manager main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
• Customer understanding: Identifies and understands customer needs. Assign customer to a segment and create a customer account plan.
• Customer and market development: Segment specific development of customers. Observes market trend in own service station (e.g. competitive landscape, customer landscape).
• Relationship management: together with the team the CS Sales Manager develops customer relationships with main focus on CS topics. Responsible for CS sales (basically no own billable hours, potential exception: training).
• Sales and quotation support: responsible for initiating quotation process for spare/wear parts and services. Provides on-site price and delivery information on spare parts. Generates sales leads for equipment/plant business. Travels 60 – 80% to customer sites.
|Qualifications:||• Three to five years of experience in the Grain Milling Industry (e.g. Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager, Sales Manager)|
• Social competence and entrepreneurial spirit
• Sales flair (experience desirable) with a strong operations manager background
• Sufficient technical knowledge to understand customer needs when it comes to operations processes
• Has the knowledge of major value drivers of customer P&L and ability to explain impact of Buhler services (ROI)
• College degree or equivalent
• Track record of customer contact and providing a high level of customer satisfaction
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What Buhler offers
• Highly competitive salary
• Liberal benefits package
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Training in our headquarter in Switzerland
• And much more