Sales Account Manager Pasta and Extruded Products
|March 26, 2013 - January 31, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Buhler Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional Sales Account Manager for Pasta and Extruded Products. |
Buhler is a Swiss-based $2.6B company. We are an internationally recognized leader in the research and development, manufacture, and distribution of capital equipment and processing systems serving both the food and non-food industry.
|Duties:||- Direct Sales of capital equipment|
- Maintaining key accounts within the U.S. & Canada
- Business development, market assessment, strategy and establishing new accounts
- Sales budget management
- Collecting market data
- Prepare SWOT analysis
- Attend and participate in tradeshows, exhibitions, and industry associations.
- Continuous learning of products and technologies, sales
- Travel within U.S. & Canada (approx. 80%), occasional travel to Europe
|Qualifications:||- Strong industry, technical, and sales knowledge in extrusion, i.e. for pet, cereal and snack food for single machines and complete systems including handling of dry ingredients, grinding, sifting, mixing conveying, coating and drying|
- Background in capital equipment sales
- BS in mechanical engineering
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid software skills, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.