Customer Service - Spare Parts Specialist (Milling)
|February 18, 2013 - March 18, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Buhler Inc. is seeking a leader to join our growing Customer Service Group. This opportunity is for an individual with a combination of an exceptional technical background, strong systems skills, and sales experience. This hand-on role will be responsible for technical sales within assigned business units of our Spare Parts Team. |
Buhler is a Swiss-based $2.5B company. We are an internationally recognized leader in the research and development, manufacture, and distribution of capital equipment and processing systems serving both the food and non-food industry.
|Duties:||- Preparing quotations for customer’s equipment|
- Recommending parts based on the nature of the service work required.
- Meeting sales and profit objects.
- Managing customer service relationships.
- Support of the team responsible for order entry and first level phone support.
- Achieving sales growth target for wear parts.
- Evaluating the competitive landscape and recommending price changes.
- Executing outbound calling campaigns.
|Qualifications:||- 3-5 years of demonstrated mechanical technical/field service experience with capital equipment.|
- Two plus years of sales experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend product drawings and schematics.
- Exceptional systems skills, ERP, SAP (SAP would be an advantage – but not required)
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong customer relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Spanish/German language plus.
- Detail oriented, team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent software skills, Outlook, Word, Excel.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.